The Pico Robertson Senior Community (8866 W Pico Blvd, LA, CA. 90035) is currently under construction with completion anticipated in July, 2020. The community is for seniors, with 12 units set aside for homeless senior veterans.
· Low-Income Seniors: Applications for entry into the lottery will be accepted from June 12th- June 26th, 2020 and the lottery will be held virtually on July 6th, 2020.
· Homeless Senior Veterans: We’ll be using the Coordinated Entry System. If folks have questions about eligibility, they can contact New Directions for Veterans, our service provider for these 12 units.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the lottery will not be open to the public.
FORMS: Interested applicants may submit an application for the lottery on accesshousingla.org. Applications will also be available for download here on the website. To have an application emailed, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may be submitted at accesshousingla.org, via email to email@example.com, or mailed to 8906 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035.
All applications must be received no later than June 26th, 2020.
Accessible Units are available and individuals with a disability may also make a request for reasonable accommodation.
Click here to see a copy of the flyer for more information.
Click here to download a copy of the application.
Amenities and Services
· Laundry Rooms on Each Floor
· Community Room
· Recreational Room
· Two Courtyards with Views of the Hollywood Hills
· On-Site Service Partner New Directions for Veterans